Wives and Wives - YouTube
CategoriesSex and Relationships
Indian Headshakes | What do they mean? - YouTube
Making one's own molehills look like a mountain.
A person acting pricy for no apparent reason.
Also used when you are feeling J about someone that might have a legitimate reason to show off.
Shit Indian Censors Say
Man: when r u granting us Telengana?
Genie: arre miyan, baigan ke baatein mat kar, make a different wish!!!!
Anna Hazare Anna Hazare
Corruption ku baigan mein milare
Politician'an sar khujare...............
I asked dad that i wanna buy apple iphone or blackberry...
he told-"baigan ke baatein mat kar - bhuttey ka season hai,wohi lele!!!!!
CategoriesPhrases & Expressions
Literally 1000 in Hindi, this is one of the most versatile words in campus slang. See also hazaar.
Seema: not yet. Mere woh aayenge, then only I will eat.
1. A complex relationship between India and Italy, beginning, shall we say, with the political leader of the Congress Party, Sonia Gandhi, an Italian by birth. Many enthu cutlets are already up in arms about what it means to truly be Indian, and Sonia Gandhi herself has decided that she'll never be Prime Minister of India, no matter how well her party does. Still, Sonia's hand in Indian politics is sometimes wryly referred to as The Italian Job. At this stage, we can neither confirm nor deny that she is an avid user of Samosapedia.
Then, there's scandals in India in which the perpetrator is invariably an Italian, and is somehow allowed to go free. During the Bofors scandal, it was a gentleman by the name of Ottavio Quatrocchi, who had previously made millions due to his friendship with the Gandhi-Nehru family (Sonia's children and his children grew up together) in fertiliser contracts. He allegedly received crores of rupees in kick-backs for ensuring that Bofors landed the contract with the gorement. Add to this a shadowy international pursuit that fizzled out somewhere on the Argentina-Brazil border, and all the makings of a myth are in place. Mr. Q still goes free; his once frozen bank accounts got unfrozen, and millions were withdrawn. The Italian Job indeed.
More recently, two Italian marines shot some Indian fishermen, mistaking them for Somali pirates. They may have been full tight at the time, or they may have been running around on deck in sailor uniforms playing dishoom dishoom before bed. Nobody knows. They were arrested by the Indian Navy, but allowed to go free to vote in Italy, it simms, after telling Mother promise that they would return. The Italian ambassador to Delhi, Daniel Mancini, has been accused of doing bakwaas dipomacy, while the EU has accused India of doing dadagiri by restricting his movements. Yet another Italian Job.
Let us also not forget that Italian restaurants in India do extraordinarily well -- see also pappardelhi.
2. The Bollywood filim "Players" released in 2012, starring Abhishek Bachchan, which was an authorized remake of the Hollywood film, The Italian Job. It was a bit of a flop show, despite a very high budget.
Terms referencing thisFord Figosco
Videos and Images
Used by conservative bengali teetotallers to refer to the "virgin" sex on the beach (cocktail) in order to avoid unnecessary embarrassment at HS (high society) dalhi clubs and bars.
Tothagotho: I want "holiding hands on the beach"
Tothagotho: holding hands on the beach
Bartender: toh goa ja na chu****.
Tothagotho is persistent. He points to the item on the menu. There is silence.
Bartender: oh you want the sex on the beach?
Tothagotho: shhhhh! Bodmoish !
CategoriesFood and Drink
1. Stand by the bar counter that faces the road and order for a 60 (ml), 90 (ml) or a quarter of rum, whisky or brandy.
2. Mix the drink with water off a plastic jug. Ice, soda and other mixers are not recommended.
3. Ask for a handful of kadlepuri (puffed rice) or kadlekai (peanuts), or a dab of uppinkai (pickle).
4. Down the drink in two, or a maximum of three gulps while briefly pausing between gulps for a bite/lick of the aforementioned snack.
5. Pay and leave, the whole operation taking not more than 10 minutes.